pkz4lyf3
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Altis life server
Who banned you?: Dont Know
Why were you banned?: Greifing
When were you banned?: 10/5/15
What is your in-game name?: [AC]Pvt. Antwan  

Sorry i was doing a terrorist kamakaze crash as a joke to my friends and people around i thought it would have been funny. I am willing to Comp anyone who lost anything during this incident. I am sorry for what i have done and it is a learning experience. It will never happen again and if it does i will gladly take the ban.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Exotic

Exotic
  • Forum Member
  • The Albino One

• 500 posts

@TheGoats267 Will be with you shortly, in the meantime please don't bother any other admins in any way, shape, or form about your ban!

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts

Hi there @pkz4lyf3 and thanks for the ban dispute.

My apologies for the delay in my response.

Anyway, after reviewing my evidence further and after this dispute, I am willing to make this ban temporary. However, before doing so, I would like you to reply back here with a link to our server rules to affirm that you have indeed read them and know where they are.

Please keep in mind that no matter how funny you think an action is, if it's against the rules, it's against the rules.

Assuming your reply is made with the link to the rules and an affirmation you have read them, this ban will lift 10 days from the time I made it, meaning it would be lifted on October 12.

pkz4lyf3

pkz4lyf3
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

https://gsngaming.co...-servers-rules/

I agree and understand these rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users