John01
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Altis Life
Who banned you?: GooNie
Why were you banned?: Combat logging
When were you banned?: 10/04/15
What is your in-game name?: *UA* John  

well if their was a video posted you would be able to see that leading up to me being tazed i was completely lagging out at 5 FPS. my game proceeded to freeze as i had to restart my PC, was not intentional combat log, my regards for the mistake. may i please be unbanned for this silly error i had no control over.

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

GooNie

GooNie

• Forum Member
  • 326 posts

Do you have any video evidence to support what you said?

John01

John01
  • Forum Member
  • 11 posts

Unfortunately if my PC had not crashed i might have been able to bring up the last 5 minutes of what happened.  plus you have just Unbanned recently for all the notes on my wall,so could i please be pardoned on this one tiny error that i had no control over?   @GooNie

Edited by John01, October 05, 2015.

GooNie

GooNie

• Forum Member
  • 326 posts

I want to speak with you in teamspeak this evening around 6 oclock USA Central time. We will discuss this report. While you wait please don't contact any other admins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users