• Forum Member
  • 7 posts
What server were you banned from? : GSN Altis life
Who banned you?: A Head Admin
Why were you banned?: Altis
When were you banned?: Just Now
What is your in-game name?: {HVK} Ads  

Well, Am Not sure Why I was banned but yea i would like to get unbanned

Um some one said it was a menu or some thing about that all i was doing is i was in teamspeak and some one was playing music and i was hitting my keysbord and spining in game is there any way i can get unbaned or show you my files or some thing i dont know how it works .

Thank You Very Much !

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

I'm afraid your time on our server is over. 

You were detected for running a Display 162 menu hack (which is usually Lystic) and while it IS possible that this is a false detection, I will not explain what <could> cause this. That would be up to you to tell me which mods you are running and then I can tell you if it was a false detection or not. (Here is the link for that script detection)

That aside, whether you were scripting or not, you are done on this server and will need to find a new home. The reason? Glad you asked

I'll list them for you: VDM, RDM, Lack of Respect, Breaking NLR, trolling AND Racism. Pretty much all our important ones that we enforce heavily. Kudos, I mean you really went through the effort to break as many as you could. 

NOTES:

0V4sH21F.png

KICKS:

0C75y91C.png

CHATS:

6B0hF510.png

You have had more than ample opportunities to learn our rules and you just don't seem to be able to follow them, so this ban will remain and is permanent. I hope you take this as a lesson and your next server is more enjoyable without bans for you. 

Have a great day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users