5 replies to this topic

Eagles

Eagles
  • Forum Member
  • The Freedom Eagle

• 1,331 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): ARMA 3
What server were you on?: Altis Life
What time/date is the report for?: 9/14 @3:00 P.M?
What is the players name that you are reporting?: [AC] Cpl. Luis

So we had Wolfah riding with a C-18 guy because we were going to "help him sell his blood diamonds" and we get told that Luis is there selling Blood Diamonds as well. Well we send him a message and get into a small chase with him, but near the end you can see that he starts "losing connection" well after looking into why he would have combat logged it turns out he had 720k on him at the time. He came into the GSN TS and said he would give himself up to us but when confronted about the 720k he had on him he said he didn't have money on him when he lost connection, when he was told we had the ability to check and see if that was true he left the TS, logged back into the server, stored the money, then logged out. If at all possible I'd like to see that money taken from him, i'd like to see it given to me or @Exotic but if that can't be done at the very least he should lose that money. @M249-M4A1 @Paronity.

Edit: Added Video

Edited by Eagles, September 15, 2015.

Gewchie

Gewchie
  • Forum Member
  • 800 posts

I will be handling this report as I have some other reported incidents against this player that needs addressed. I will be trying to get in contact with them as soon as possible to answer to this report, and to what I have.

Gewchie

Gewchie
  • Forum Member
  • 800 posts

Sorry, didn't notice you tagged @Paronity and @M249-M4A1

I would like to tag team this with you boys.

Gewchie

Gewchie
  • Forum Member
  • 800 posts

Also, this...

https://gsngaming.co...376681805e03bb7

Barddy

Barddy
  • Forum Member
  • The Original Ninja Taco~!

• 739 posts

@Paronity