Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Announcements regarding recruitment & retiring staff

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,763 posts

POPULAR

We have some important community changes that I would like to share with you guys. 

Retiring Staff

Over the past 5 years we have been so lucky to have such smart, talented and level headed staff to help this place grow and thrive. Today, some of the members who have been around the longest are retiring: @Poppy, @Col Troutman and @Iceman. Please give this guys a round of applause and thank them for their years of service to this community. These members will still play with us, however they won’t be carrying any community responsibilities.

Invite Only Community

Our community has grown immensely over the past few years. So much so that we feel like we are growing a little too fast to be able to meet, play, and bond with the members of our community. We can’t lead a community that we don’t know. So from this point, recruitment applications are no longer being accepted (and we will be going back to invite only). Our recruitment page has been updated with new instructions: https://gsngaming.co...mber-read-this/

Paronity

Paronity

• Retired
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Thanks for your service guys! Look forward to gaming with you still and seeing you around. Don't be strangers!

Angus

Angus
  • Forum Member
  • beef its whats for dinner.

• 244 posts

Thank you @Poppy, @Col Troutman, @Iceman, for everything you guys did! 

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

this calls for a round of shots and some beers. @Poppy @Col Troutman @Iceman, Thank you for everything! (:

SaltySam

SaltySam

• Staff
  • Resident Ark Dood

• 2,740 posts

Thanks guys, this place wouldn't be close to what it is without you! Don't be strangers now!

SmartDev

SmartDev

• Forum Member
  • The Smarter Dev

• 162 posts

@Poppy @Col Troutman @Iceman I have only hung out with you guys for a little while but you guys have been really awesome and have became the old farts I have came to know and love you guys are my family. I hope I can still catch some games with you guys because i guess you guys are some cool dudes  ;)  and i mean that. Thanks for being here for so long and sticking with it, once again thank you guys have done a lot!

Monsterly

Monsterly
  • No Problem.

• 601 posts

@Poppy  @Col Troutman and @Iceman What some great times we've had! Enjoyed all the times you guys killed me on DayZ years ago. Kick back and enjoy the retired life!

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,408 posts

Thank you @Col Troutman @Poppy @Iceman! Been great working with you the past 4 years :)

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
Thank you so much @Poppy @Col Troutman @Iceman it was a lot of fun playing KOTH with you guys and We will all miss you

TryzHD

TryzHD
  • Forum Member
  • One Pump Chump

• 332 posts

To those retiring, I may have only been here about a year an a half now, but it's been an amazing time, and wherever you go after this, take care of yourselves, you're all outstanding people and deserve the best!

SpeedDemon

SpeedDemon
  • Staff
  • I AM THE MILKMAN!! MY MILK IS DELICIOUS!!

• 435 posts

Thanks for all the sacrifices you have made to the community.  You will be missed as administrators.

Agony

Agony

• Forum Member
  • Soon ™

• 377 posts

Thanks for giving so much time and effort guys!

MiAtCh

MiAtCh

• Forum Member
  • 1,794 posts

I have had some great fun with you guys in KOTH and other servers.  Shooting the shit and listening to your stories has been one of the highlights of my stay here!  Thank you 3 so much for your work and time you have put into this community.  If you guys weren't here, it wouldn't be the same today!  Hopefully we will continue to game some together in the future!

Sincerely,

Mitch

InfernalRage

InfernalRage
  • Forum Member
  • UntameLion

• 1,526 posts

Thanks to the retired staff for all their dedication and hard work!

Valshe

Valshe
  • Forum Member
  • Meow

• 183 posts

You guys are amazing!   Thanks for all you've done :>   

ECHO

ECHO
  • Forum Member
  • Well then

• 184 posts

Thank you Guys for all the work you have done, You guys are awesome.

Modoc

Modoc
  • Get off my lawn!!!

• 1,113 posts

Thanks for being around guy's, no harder working, longer shooting guy's out there. Retired from responsibilities just means hired for more fun. Hope you guy's show us youngsters how to do some shooting from time to time.

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

Well im not saying goodbye because your guyrs rnt really going anywhere, but I will say thank you for all the work you have done!

Koda

Koda

• Forum Member
  • Ready for some science?

• 2,136 posts

You gentlemen have done a lot for this community, it's about time you get to sit back and relax and focus on killing everyone in Wasteland. Thank you for all you've done @Poppy @Col Troutman @Iceman

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

Thanks guys. Sit back, relax and let us youngins take the load off off your shoulders a bit ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users