Hello all, as we've seen recently the difficulty on ark was raised slightly. Some have been really enjoying it, some have been having a little bit of trouble adjusting but that's normal for new players.
So i'm here with another post for future or "food for thought" to think about with some nice alternatives all around.
How the server is now to my knowledge (please correct me if i'm wrong)
- Normal Experiance
- Normal Gathering
- Normal Level Cap (80)
- Difficulty .75 (low 90s dinosaurs)
- Normal Farming
- 3x Tame
- No Mods
My suggestions that I hope at least get discussed.
- Keep normal Experiance
- Change Gathering to maybe 2x?
- "Could" change level cap to maybe 100? Gives more skill points to assist those having difficulties
- Difficulty up to 1 (which would be 4 server side which is up to level 150s on all official servers)
- 2x Farming to assist in some of the taming. More crops = more kibble and everyone says they don't like taking time to tame so this should assist.
- Keep tame at 3x unless you think it should be higher.
- Add 2 mods or just the main 1 which is Aku Shima. This mod adds building tiers such as glass/reinforced wood and things like Armour cabinets, weapon lockers, Portable Fridge, Kibble-O-Matic, Placing crop plots on roofs (green houses), Improved compost bins, electric furnaces etc. Find the link Here
- More Dinosaur colors mod, more uniquely interesting colored dinos. Link found Here
There seems to be a lot of people that agree with me and a few that don't. So i'm interested to see what people think.