Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

GSN Police 2015 Dodge Charger (WIP : v0.03)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

Updated to v0.03!

New alpha layers/masks

New higher definition textures.

A new GSN inspired easter egg thrown in

Cant decide if i want to keep the hood and roof 'GSN' solid or outlined though..hmm

General187

General187

• Forum Member
  • Community Lurker

• 1,409 posts

So goes GTA not ban you from online for playing single player mods?

They don't ban period. I've had random people online literally shoot me with money bags from a mini-gun.

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

They don't ban period. I've had random people online literally shoot me with money bags from a mini-gun.

if someone is caught cheating they dont get banned outright, first they get put into a cheaters lobby for 90 days where the only other people in th game are also cheaters, or extremly racist people and are forced to wear dunce caps. If after the 90 days they get caught again they get a formal ban.

f4744b2976.jpg

General187

General187

• Forum Member
  • Community Lurker

• 1,409 posts

if someone is caught cheating they dont get banned outright, first they get put into a cheaters lobby for 90 days where the only other people in th game are also cheaters, or extremly racist people and are forced to wear dunce caps. If after the 90 days they get caught again they get a formal ban.

f4744b2976.jpg

I wouldn't be so sure about that man. I've literally not seen any of that. When I do play, I just stick to private games

DaFack

DaFack
  • Banned
  • Rare Pepe

• 566 posts

I wouldn't be so sure about that man. I've literally not seen any of that. When I do play, I just stick to private games

Well if you havent cheated then you wouldn't be in the cheater lobby and see that stuff >.>

Raymond

Raymond

• Forum Member
  • SAR - Search N Rescue

• 28 posts

Seems Cool especially how there is an Los Santos Life in development! 

https://lossantoslife.com/home

If it all goes well i would not mind a GSN part taking in the Los Santos Life themselves as well. 

They completed the dedicated server for GTA 5 using FiveM, you can read more about it on the website giving above.

Nick.

Nick.
  • Forum Member
  • 121 posts

We should get altis life cop skins like this. Looks Sick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users