Photo

GSN Police 2015 Dodge Charger (WIP : v0.03)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

As some of you may know ive been messing around with skinning/modding in GTA V.

Wanted to show you a little side prodject I started working on tonight.

I dont take credit for the model (its from Forza Horizons 2). Only the skin.

(and sorry for low texture quality pc cant run GTAV on very high settings :P)

And very much still a work in progress.

UPDATED

Version 0.03

f1da414b3f.jpg

be029a69b1.jpg

3ab2180e93.jpg

A Few 'In Action' Shots (OBS killed the quality)

aeca9b1d1c64bccbb5b938a11f6c77d4.gif

57c98c54420ac2bd596aa1088aaeb6cc.gif

790884fcb099c78bae872cb0ee808d8b.gif

Nerdy Stuff

Spoiler

Version 0.02 [outdated]

Spoiler

Edited by TacticalSandals, August 29, 2015.
Updated

Jake

Jake

• Banned
  • The Real Slim Shaggy

• 881 posts

This is awesome!

Bones

Bones

• Forum Member
  • Bones....

• 261 posts

Looks Awesome bro!

ECHO

ECHO
  • Forum Member
  • Well then

• 184 posts

Which police car skin does this replace? Also Is there any way you can upload this?

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

Which police car skin does this replace? Also Is there any way you can upload this?

I can upload it if enough people have an interest for sure.
Rite now i have it replacing the buffalo (POLICE2) for testing but i can easily make it a standalone. But you would have to know how to edit a Vehicle.meta and carvarations.meta if you wanted it to be standalone. It works well swapped into the buffalos spot because the handling is similiar and doesnt require editing of those files.

For a standlone you would have to add this to the Vehicle.meta ( I highly only suggest doing this if you are 100% certain on what ur doing. doing it incorrectly could corrupt ur game install)

Spoiler

And this to the carvarations.meta

Spoiler

Edited by TacticalSandals, August 29, 2015.
added .meta instructions for the brave

ECHO

ECHO
  • Forum Member
  • Well then

• 184 posts

I can upload it if enough people have an interest for sure.
Rite now i have it replacing the buffalo (POLICE2) for testing but i can easily make it a standalone. But you would have to know how to edit a Vehicle.meta and carvarations.meta if you wanted it to be standalone. It works well swapped into the buffalos spot because the handling is similiar and doesnt require editing of those files.

I would not mind replacing the buffalo for this Also are you using a lights and siren mod?

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

I would not mind replacing the buffalo for this Also are you using a lights and siren mod?

I am yes.

Lights - http://www.lcpdfr.co...ion-5-released/

Siren - http://www.lcpdfr.co...ta-v-siren-mod/

also check my above post i added a bit more info on how to make it a standalone.

ECHO

ECHO
  • Forum Member
  • Well then

• 184 posts

I am yes.

Lights - http://www.lcpdfr.co...ion-5-released/

Siren - http://www.lcpdfr.co...ta-v-siren-mod/

also check my above post i added a bit more info on how to make it a standalone.

I cannot wait until you can get this skin released. Then maybe I can start my Lspdfr videos.

MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

• Forum Member
  • Drugs are Bad MKayyy...

• 3,416 posts

Damn, that's pretty sweet. Nice work.

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts
Sweet! How long until we see it in Altis? :P

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Looks awesome Tactical. 

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts

So goes GTA not ban you from online for playing single player mods? 

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

So goes GTA not ban you from online for playing single player mods? 

Lol no, you cant get banned for modding the singleplayer, if you mean if modding online can get you banned yes. but at the same time the rockstar servers wont let you connect if you have ANY mods activated so its a bit hard to get banned for it however some mods do have cracks that make them work online but most likely will get you banned if you use those.

Vehicle reskins are OPENIV edits they dont add any files to the game they just replace them, you can technically connect to online with openiv edits, other players wouldnt see your skins (it would appear normal to them) however you are breaching the ToS so there is a possibility you could get banned if you do it in a open lobby.

Better to not bring mods/edits online if you want to stay on the safe side. Whenever i play online its on a 100% vanilla game.

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts

Lol no, you cant get banned for modding the singleplayer, if you mean if modding online can get you banned yes. but at the same time the rockstar servers wont let you connect if you have ANY mods activated so its a bit hard to get banned for it however some mods do have cracks that make them work online but most likely will get you banned if you use those.

Vehicle reskins are OPENIV edits they dont add any files to the game they just replace them, you can technically connect to online with openiv edits, other players wouldnt see your skins (it would appear normal to them) however you are breaching the ToS so there is a possibility you could get banned if you do it in a open lobby.

Better to not bring mods/edits online if you want to stay on the safe side. Whenever i play online its on a 100% vanilla game.

Ahh i just remember hearing when mods first came out people were getting banned for having simple mods such as vehicle reskins and turning on singleplayer and being banned. 

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

Ahh i just remember hearing when mods first came out people were getting banned for having simple mods such as vehicle reskins and turning on singleplayer and being banned. 

those people were full of shit. rockstar even came out to publicly say that modding in singleplayer is totally fine. wont get you banned. They are most likely people that tried to connect to GTA:O with mods/trainers still enabled and got caught.

http://www.rockstarg...-online-updates

Spoiler

Mackenzie Todd

Mackenzie Todd
  • Forum Member
  • 43 posts

God we need these in Altis, it would be like living in Vancouver again every cop is in a charger.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts
Looking good man.

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

this makes me want to have a gsn gta 5 FR mod group or a GSN arma 3 life mod with this in it O_O

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

this makes me want to have a gsn gta 5 FR mod group or a GSN arma 3 life mod with this in it O_O

Stay tuned. Thats something else I am working on. Just going to take a bit of time, waiting on the fivem guys to sort some stuff out in their code. And way to many bugs to push it out to the community in it's current state.

mods/scripts i already have running on a dedicated local server. (will remain offline until fivem fix's their shit - I dont want anyone to be at risk of being banned from GTA:O) plus i would need to get permission from the mod/script owners to distribute the files as a package

1. LSPDFR (with about 30 additional bonus callouts)

2. Custom vehicle/character Skins and models

3. Expanded missions (also uses some of the singleplayer ambient missions such as armored car robberies, ect)

4. RPG leveling system

5. Drug trading/trafficking

6. Assassination missions

7. Truck Driving/Taxi/Tow missions

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

Stay tuned. Thats something else im working on. Just going to take a bit of time, waiting on the fivem guys to sort some stuff out.

ooou sweet! hm i wonder if i could start to build a Arma 3 mod...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users