Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

A3 Wasteland Stratis Open Beta

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Thorvald

Thorvald
  • Forum Member
  • The God of Thunder

• 62 posts

Played the last couple of days, Tanks are still on the map and I believe it because the map may need reset because looks like cars and items are staying. Money shipments also still have tanks and one I encountered at 3 tanks.

Those tanks are from the money shipment missions idk if the money they have atm is worth doing (8500 and 15000) and im gonna test this today but i do believe that if u damage the tank enough without blowing it up the AI may disembark the tank which u could fix up and take as ur own. Also i hope u guys plan on creating more missions since atm there are only 3 that i have seen; the Money Shipments, Outposts, and Town invasions. Since you guys removed heli's (don't know if u will be putting them back in or not) you should probably get rid of the AA launchers and such since they arn't useful

Addition: Cant use medkits u find as the sniper class thing(assuming its the same for all other classes besides medic), if only medics can use them y make them available on the map?

Edited by Thorvald, September 22, 2015.

Silent Operator 6

Silent Operator 6

• Retired
  • 919 posts

Yes you can repair the vehicles if not destoyed .  You can use the medkits , make sure you have room in your inventory for them . 

Need room , drop gear , use , put back and pick up gear.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

UPDATE:

We have officially started putting the pieces together for Esseker. This is extremely time consuming and ask for patience as the server will be down for some time. We will let you know when the balls start bouncing and rolling! 

Thorvald

Thorvald
  • Forum Member
  • The God of Thunder

• 62 posts

Yes you can repair the vehicles if not destoyed .  You can use the medkits , make sure you have room in your inventory for them . 

Need room , drop gear , use , put back and pick up gear.

tried using medkits when i was at 80hp and didnt give me the option to heal myself(using sniper "class" )the FAKs work just not the medkits

Edited by Thorvald, September 23, 2015.

Thorvald

Thorvald
  • Forum Member
  • The God of Thunder

• 62 posts

UPDATE:

We have officially started putting the pieces together for Esseker. This is extremely time consuming and ask for patience as the server will be down for some time. We will let you know when the balls start bouncing and rolling! 

so will we need to be getting the Esseker and All in Arma mod?

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

so will we need to be getting the Esseker and All in Arma mod?

Just use WSLauncher to keep everything updated

Thorvald

Thorvald
  • Forum Member
  • The God of Thunder

• 62 posts

So....Yes....???? ;D

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts

So... how is the esseker portation going? I see paronity has a locked test server up. 

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

WS lancher now just uses the steam workshop for those mod files!

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

So... how is the esseker portation going? I see paronity has a locked test server up.

It's officially working. LOTS of tweaking to do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users