• Bones....

• 261 posts

Aww shit WATELAND TIME!

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts

The earplugs do not work for me, even when pressing the default keybind, End, which is said to be the keybind in the map

Ear plugs work for me make sure you don't have another key bound to end

UPDATE you are correct this no longer works for any players for some reason 

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • Forum Member
  • 607 posts

any reason particularly why the bank funds are capped to 200k?  One heavy money shipment will get you four times that much money.

John Snow

John Snow

• Forum Member
  • I know! I know! I know nothing

• 381 posts

I think gas on cars should run down at bit faster as it stands i can drive up and down the map like 3 times on that red gas tank

tazclap

tazclap
  • Forum Member
  • 34 posts

i think there should be base saving, some kind of locking vehicle option, vehicle garages, or something that would make them be able to save. Thanks for listening, hope you add some of this stuff.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

i think there should be base saving, some kind of locking vehicle option, vehicle garages, or something that would make them be able to save. Thanks for listening, hope you add some of this stuff.

base saving / crate saving / player full save are already in by default vehicle saving will not be enabled for now.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

any reason particularly why the bank funds are capped to 200k?  One heavy money shipment will get you four times that much money.

Bank is capped for balance if one player has 200k that is more than enough to buy the most OP gear in the game 20x over. from my current testing and with play testing ATM's may be disabled due to how easy they are to camp. It would then turn into a ATM camp fest the moment you get your money.

HOWEVER

There is an item in game called the warchest which allows you to store all your gear/money and lock it down somewhere and hide it. this solves the ATM camping problem and enables you to hide it where you want and go get your cash from.

I am not sure what the size limit is on the chest but if it is an insane amount I will just have to tweak with the money missions more and the prices of gear 

ADJUST FOR INFLATION OR DEFLATION IDK I HATE ECONOMICS.

Edited by Nimbus, August 30, 2015.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

Ear plugs work for me make sure you don't have another key bound to end

UPDATE you are correct this no longer works for any players for some reason 

@Paronity did you break something!?!? :( they were working before not sure what the problem is. 

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
I have a few suggestions after playing a few hours

Snipers need to be x10 more expensive right now a Lynx apds only cost $1,500

Glitch with selling items to the store I shot 145 rounds out of 150 rounds for a zafir and sold it back to the store for the same price of a full box works with all ammo types essentially making all ammo unlimited if you are holding a gun store.

Armored vehicles to abundant, strikers and hunters litter the map making most encounters bumper cars

Heavy tanks should be removed completely (I know we talked about this already)

Day night cycle should be modified right now 1 in game hour is 30min IRL which makes for a very very long night

Remove lock on launchers, this would be after heavy armor is removed to keep from getting blown up driving a hatchback 1km away

Remove starting nvgs and backpack I do however like starting with the officer belt

Tweak food and water, thirst and hunger are to slow maybe it's tied to the day night cycle?

Well that's it for now!

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • Forum Member
  • 607 posts

but, but, but main battle tanks are fun T.T

Also, those prices are pretty much in line with other servers... a tricked out navid will run you like 800 maybe.  

On a serious note though, tanks and IFVs aren't really that common you need 60k to buy one or do a mission to get one, which are obviously going to be hotly contested... imo they're fine.  

While I agree AT launchers are a little to prevalent, this balances out the ubiquitous nature of hunters ifrits etc.

Might Be Ronny

Might Be Ronny
  • Forum Member
  • Inactive

• 712 posts
To give you guys an example of what the economy and everything is like:
In 3-5 hours, I acquired a Kuma Tank, a Cheeta, Fully kitted out Mk.18 and outfit, 75,000 dollars, purchased a jet, and then made it back to 75,000 when I got off.

DaFack and Coreman also got their hands on a Blackfoot, and literally all they did was engage targets 1000 m in the air a KM away from them, and they got most of the server population to leave at one point. The Blackfoot makes erry1 cri evertiem.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

In 3-5 hours, I acquired a Kuma Tank, a Cheeta, Fully kitted out Mk.18 and outfit, 75,000 dollars, purchased a jet, and then made it back to 75,000 when I got off.

DaFack and Coreman also got their hands on a Blackfoot, and literally all they did was engage targets 1000 m in the air a KM away from them, and they got most of the server population to leave at one point. The Blackfoot makes erry1 cri evertiem.

Good

I plan on removing the the vehicle all together in the future. Wasteland is just not meant to have a vehicle store it defeats the whole purpose of the game which is to do the missions and work for your gear. 

you start with dirt zero and work your way up to being badass. Military vehicles should only be obtained through missions. 

Thank you for your feedback Money mission or still being adjusted and I am constantly going through the prices of each item to figure out what to adjust according to the economy ingame. 

Edited by Nimbus, August 30, 2015.

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • Forum Member
  • 607 posts

Pfft. I did a money shipment and am sitting on almost 1 mill :D

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

@Paronity did you break something!?!? :( they were working before not sure what the problem is. 

Nope. Maybe 1.5 changed something? 

Majorpain762

Majorpain762
  • Inactive
  • SHORT AND REASONABLY CLEAN

• 621 posts
Enjoying it do far. Been accused of hacking twice already.. So I must be doing something right lol.

Having said that, seems like it's too easy to gear up. I'd like to see some of the more OP sniper rifles, and belt fed machine guns, and rocket launchers ect rare to find, or extra expensive if bought.

Same with jets, and helicopters. Seems like once someone gets ahold of a flying death machine it's just a matter of seconds before you have incoming fire. Either way it goes I think I'll enjoy it. Just need to be able to admin it like we do with Altis. Had a guy last night who needed a ban yelling certain words in global.

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

Enjoying it do far. Been accused of hacking twice already.. So I must be doing something right lol.

Having said that, seems like it's too easy to gear up. I'd like to see some of the more OP sniper rifles, and belt fed machine guns, and rocket launchers ect rare to find, or extra expensive if bought.

Same with jets, and helicopters. Seems like once someone gets ahold of a flying death machine it's just a matter of seconds before you have incoming fire. Either way it goes I think I'll enjoy it. Just need to be able to admin it like we do with Altis. Had a guy last night who needed a ban yelling certain words in global.

This is known and we are working on balance thanks for the input!  

Might Be Ronny

Might Be Ronny
  • Forum Member
  • Inactive

• 712 posts
More input!

After hours of playing, and after I had acquired a Varsuk tank, a large money shipment came on that gave out 800K. Me and my driver were able to successfully take out the M2A4 Slammer (arguably the best tank in the game), 2 IFV's, and ground units armed with rocket launchers about 15 minutes after the mission started. I then maxed my bank account and my two teammates' bank accounts. I then gave away a combined 300K to Dino66, Mordecai Joe, and Eon555.

This mission more than likely requires a tank, which somewhat balances it out, but I mean - 800K? Damn.

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts
Those missions are glitched then... they should not be dropping more than 100k AFAIK.

The rifles still need a re shuffle in prices, the bang for your buck isn't even or consistent among caliber variations.

Removing the gun store seems like a cool idea. The only explosives in game should be the mines and explosives charges and the RPG, and Titan AA missile (choppers need to be balanced out... plus they all have flares and incoming warning systems)

Edited by Machine Gun Preacher, August 31, 2015.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

What we KNOW will be happening at this time:

1.) Prices need balanced. 

2.) All "HEAVY" stuff is going away (it's just not needed for Stratis)

3.) I like vajoyna. 

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

The economy and removal of military vehicles spawning in towns / OP things is priority at this moment

Edited by Nimbus, August 31, 2015.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users