Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

paronicon 2 ~ on windows 10

Best Answer Paronity, August 07, 2015

Threw Joeys files in my dev environment and it worked fine which means:

1.) It's on his end

2.) There is something different in my dev build that isn't pushed public yet that fixes this issue. 

Testing these possibilities now. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-
  • Forum Member
  • 29 posts

Im thinking it could be a server side issue causing it also seeming it was multiple machines i tried running P2 on. Ive logged a ticket with my hosting company. Ill post back the response once i get them to check the server from their end

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-
  • Forum Member
  • 29 posts

Server end seems to be fine. Getting this error. 3 days trying to fix this, never had a problem like it with it before that i haven't been able to find some workaround to fix. Ive even recreated the databases by deleting all Paronicon data and associated files re-installing. Runs ok for a while then i start getting crashes and the i/o error with sqlite. I dont whats causing it its been running fine for over a month now its decided to just pack it in :(

Attached Images

• paronicon error.png

Edited by (DG)Loopy Joe-AL-, August 22, 2015.

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-
  • Forum Member
  • 29 posts

I may have worked out whats going on the i/o error had me suspicious. I had a norton anti virus installed that i recently uninstalled but it didnt completely remove it. (reg keys etc) so i run the norton removal tool and now its seems to be running flawlessly again if theres any change in Paronicon not running as it should ill post it here.

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-

(DG)Loopy Joe-AL-
  • Forum Member
  • 29 posts

Well that wasn't it. Ran smoothly again for a while. As soon as server builds up population bang freezes and crashes. 4 days of this has killed my population and server rank. Consatnt RCON freezing and getting stuck on the one map. Time to ditch Paronicon i think........ITs been in BETA for yonks and none of the associated bugs fixed. Later.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts
That's fine.

Paronicon development has pretty much stopped since we stopped getting servers in all Call of Duty series.

I won't look into it any more if your dropping the tool though. Don't want to waste my time. Good luck.

Hippy

Hippy
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

rfcrfccf0cfcfc

Hippy

Hippy
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

rfcrfccf0cfcfc

Hippy

Hippy