minecraft

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Piercedangel

Piercedangel
  • Banned
  • PiercedAngel

• 14 posts

So I'm new to the community, as some of you may know, but I was wondering if anyone had a minecraft server and would be wanting someone to play with since I want to get back into it and get away from ArcheAge a little. 

So if anyone has a server and wants to play, hit me up, I'm down for Minecraft pretty much any time :) 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

So I'm new to the community, as some of you may know, but I was wondering if anyone had a minecraft server and would be wanting someone to play with since I want to get back into it and get away from ArcheAge a little. 

So if anyone has a server and wants to play, hit me up, I'm down for Minecraft pretty much any time :)

We literally JUST took our (GSN Official) FTB Minecraft server down last week :( However, there are talks of bringing a vanilla server back so a few people can play. Don't think a decision has been made yet. 

As far as people with personal servers, I can't help you there!

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

@Nackers is right. We did just take down the server last weekend, but I am currently working on getting a Vanilla 1.8.7 server up and running hopefully by the end of the weekend. When that times comes, there will be a whitelist process to non-GSN members (Recruit or higher), which will only require that you get a recommendation from one of our members (any level). We will talk to them and make sure that you're a cool person and they vouch for you, and then you're in! A thread will be posted when that time comes. In the mean time, make sure you're in Teamspeak, chat with some of our members, play some other games, and there should be more information up in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Gurthyy

Piercedangel

Piercedangel
  • Banned
  • PiercedAngel

• 14 posts

@Nackers is right. We did just take down the server last weekend, but I am currently working on getting a Vanilla 1.8.7 server up and running hopefully by the end of the weekend. When that times comes, there will be a whitelist process to non-GSN members (Recruit or higher), which will only require that you get a recommendation from one of our members (any level). We will talk to them and make sure that you're a cool person and they vouch for you, and then you're in! A thread will be posted when that time comes. In the mean time, make sure you're in Teamspeak, chat with some of our members, play some other games, and there should be more information up in the next couple of days.

Thanks!

Gurthyy

thanks!! I'm super shy so I don't really TALK much on teamspeak and from what I've found so far, everyone is playing Arma 3 which I don't have :L so I'm struggling, but the people I've spoken to so far seem pretty cool. 

When on minecraft, I kind of get bored and well, this happens. 
https://instagram.co...piercedangel96 
Creative mode comes out :P The outcome is linked above. 

But thank you again for the information ^_^ 

Meta

Meta
  • Forum Member
  • 554 posts

There's a certain point where putting an angle on a shot doesn't make it more artsy.. you sir have exceeded that threshold.

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

thanks!! I'm super shy so I don't really TALK much on teamspeak and from what I've found so far, everyone is playing Arma 3 which I don't have :L so I'm struggling, but the people I've spoken to so far seem pretty cool. 
When on minecraft, I kind of get bored and well, this happens. 
https://instagram.co...piercedangel96 
Creative mode comes out :P The outcome is linked above. 
But thank you again for the information ^_^

Always welcome to come into my channel and chat with myself and some others :) dont usually play arma

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts
I might play on the new mc server when @Gurthyy turns it on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users