Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Minecraft Server Offline and Future of MC

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

You minecraft people....

You know you love us, even though we may be a tad smelly. 

TheGoats267

TheGoats267
  • Banned
  • Always Here

• 1,958 posts
Question: will the new Vanilla MC server be fresh or a restoration of a past world?

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Question: will the new Vanilla MC server be fresh or a restoration of a past world?

This will be a brand new world. :)

Aryanix

Aryanix

• 1,063 posts

will we still get perks like protection and teleports?

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

will we still get perks like protection and teleports?

That is the game plan. At very least Protection. I see no reason we couldn't get teleports up and running though.  FTB was a pain in the ass to get the plugins to play right, but a Vanilla 1.8.7 server shouldn't be tough at all to get running with the fun stuff. :)

Meta

Meta
  • Forum Member
  • 554 posts
That last iteration of FTB that was on the server was just too unbalanced for my taste.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

That's the nature of Minecraft and is just simply part of it's life cycle. It comes and goes. 

Meta

Meta
  • Forum Member
  • 554 posts
I'd be down for a more community oriented projects server. ie working on a village letting people make their own plots and buildings or have team oriented ones based around a theme like Gothic or medieval. Would have the bonus of cutting down on how far or people explore which should cut down on server resources.

Sadistikitty

Sadistikitty
  • Burritos!

• 70 posts

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot, Minecrack. I like ftb and all, but I gotta say, vanilla has always been my favorite flavor. ;3

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot, Minecrack. I like ftb and all, but I gotta say, vanilla has always been my favorite flavor. ;3

The server is up right now!!! Come play! :)

Matthew.

Matthew.

• Forum Member
  • Matthew

• 168 posts
I don't know if it would be possible but I just have one plugin request and if it was added I would definitely start to play on the server. I would want McMMo just because it is such a great skills plugin and is also very lightweight.

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

I don't know if it would be possible but I just have one plugin request and if it was added I would definitely start to play on the server. I would want McMMo just because it is such a great skills plugin and is also very lightweight.

Maybe next reset. 

We are going with a vanilla build right now to minimize the upkeep the server would need. Both and I gurthyy have been working hard on other projects. 

JollyGG

JollyGG

• 1,576 posts

I kinda miss FTB, I might look around and see if there's any nice servers running... I stopped playing after I got so far with Thaumcraft and suddenly without warning boom, new server..kinda pissed me off so I stopped playing Minecraft for quite some time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users