Photo

Removing Grav Server

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Removing Grav Server (29 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we keep the Grav server?

1. Fuck yeah (2 votes [6.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

2. Fuck no (27 votes [93.10%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 93.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Does anyone play on this? I couldn't even tell you if it was up to date or not. It's taking up space on the box and it's time to move it aside. I know I wont be coming back to it any time soon, what about you guys?

I'll back up the server world and characters just in case we decide to come back to it. I was lvl 42 and would like to keep it if I could. The grind in that game was real...

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,410 posts

I say lets pack it away for a while. I don't mind keeping a backup of the server either -- I've got most of GSN's old servers on my backup drive :)

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

votes are looking a bit one sided atm lol. If we take it down we can always keep the save file for it :)

Al Hoff

Al Hoff

• Forum Member
  • You ain't got no legs Lieutenant Dan!

• 1,771 posts

totally forgot I went in on a 4 pack with you nack.. whoops never played it.

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts

yes please, there is not really a point in paying for a server no one has played on for months

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

totally forgot I went in on a 4 pack with you nack.. whoops never played it.

I don't even remember that LOL.

yes please, there is not really a point in paying for a server no one has played on for months

We're not paying anything extra for it, it's just server resources we could free up. 

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts

Its always up to date. I periodically update all the servers on the box when they are empty. Sometime, I get behind but for the most part I Try to stay on top of them. 

To the point of the server, I think it should go It the most resource intensive server on the box and no one is using it.....

03Termi

03Termi

• Retired
  • 1,200 posts
I don't remember seeing this in our server list, I didn't even know it was still up lol

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Its always up to date. I periodically update all the servers on the box when they are empty. Sometime, I get behind but for the most part I Try to stay on top of them. 

To the point of the server, I think it should go It the most resource intensive server on the box and no one is using it.....

I know you do baby girl :)

I think it's safe to say we can axe it for now. 

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts

Drop it. No sense in wasting resources. They can be better put to things people actually use.

Nimbly

Nimbly

• 642 posts
Yeah for me personally. Only played it once and it wasn't running well, idk I... Meh

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts
Played with coyote and Ghost like twice.. never seen a soul in the ts channel since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users