Having trouble keeping up with GSN events? Missing meetings and community events left and right? Well, maybe it's time you add the GSN event calendar to your Google Calendar so you can stop being a jabroni.
- Eat a penis.
- Click 'Events' at the top of the webpage.
- Look underneath the calendar and right click on 'Subscribe to this Calendar'
- Then select 'Copy Link Address'
- Then, login to the Gmail account you want to use and click on Apps>Calendar
- Then, on the left panel, click on the little arrow next to 'Other Calendars' and select 'Add by URL'
- Paste URL you copied from the GSN Link.
And you're done!