Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Can I upgrade this pc? If so, how?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Red

Red
  • Forum Member
  • 26 posts

I'll give the same advice I gave you weeks ago, despite the numerous posts you have created on the same topic that have mercilessly beaten this horse, it has not changed.

You're going to give yourself a LOT more trouble down the road if you keep attempting to build a computer at an absolute bare bottom budget. 

The advice was and still is, save what money you have now until you have the funds to properly build a computer.

Also, change your name.

I changed name. I meant to make it Asa NOT Ass

Red

Red
  • Forum Member
  • 26 posts

look bill gave you a suggestion and I gave you one, http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9c7pzy Take people's advice! If this is your first time building a PC then let someone who has built multiple give you some really nice options for what your looking for.

That has a i3, will a Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) run gta 5 because that's the minimum requirements

Sam.

Sam.

• Forum Member
  • Former EXP

• 1,035 posts

That has a i3, will a Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) run gta 5 because that's the minimum requirements

wait for some more input from other people I've given you as much as I could to my knowlage

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

You have people giving you advice and you are just actively ignoring them. There are plenty of good build guides on KBMOD in  your price range, as well as the myriads of build lists GSN members have provided here. Pick one. 

esinen

esinen
  • Inactive
  • S.N.N

• 522 posts

for a little extra cash u could get the R9 270x which out performs the gtx750ti if u want a midrange card..

that will run gta at a solid 60fps

i have a low i5 processor and the r9 270x  and arma3 runs sweet with gfx set to high/ultra and i get an average of 45-50 fps

Red

Red
  • Forum Member
  • 26 posts

lmao I sound like a complete dumbass in this thread. https://gsngaming.co.../32937-finally/

finally done it guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users