Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

The Generosity of GSN (and it's members) Shows Again

pay it forward generous zelda bitches

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

POPULAR

So, today, just being another normal day with nothing special going on (and a rather stressful nothing if I might add), I get a call from my wife tell me that I have a package at the house from <insert persons first and last name here>. She says, "Any idea who that is?". I tell her that it is a member from GSN and it's probably something for @deathview_games computer. 

Boy was I wrong. Apparently, Al HoffDilpickle1, and @M249-M4A1 worked together to get me the Legend of Zelda shirt that M2 was selling

You guys are amazing and I will enjoy the shirt and contents greatly. My wife was also truly touched that this community is as caring and gracious as it is and has her thanks that you respect and appreciate the time and effort I put into it. She knows it means a lot to me, and this has shown her why.

I poke fun at "needing" things and "getting people to get me stuff", but I never expect it to happen, and in fact would much rather people get helped that need it, than to ever waste it on me. This was truly unexpected and I am honored to be given it. :D

I do truly feel amazing to have you guys in my corner, and it goes a long way to see things like this. You guys just rock. 

0d7N4.png

1K070.png

4m4Y9.png

Something as simple as this goes a long way in helping me right now while things are tough. (For those unaware you can read my life story (if you are interested) on my blog (2nd and 3rd posts are the bread and butter of my issues ATM) - I won't bore you with the details here.... http://paronity.com/). I truly appreciate it guys.  

Valshe

Valshe
  • Forum Member
  • Meow

• 183 posts

That's really awesome.
I'm also jealous of that penmanship...

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts

@Paronity I just had some time on my hand and decided to read through your blog a bit, definitely want to keep reading more! Sorry about all the tough times you've been going through lately but hopefully the shirt perks you up a bit

Al Hoff

Al Hoff

• Forum Member
  • You ain't got no legs Lieutenant Dan!

• 1,771 posts

I'm very happy you and your wife appreciate this! I want to personally say thank you, to you Paron-ity for all the work you put in around here and for being a hell-of-a-guy! I've read your blog posts when you sneak them into posts or status updates and I know times are tough for you and I am so glad this shirt makes an impact. Thank you!  :wub:

MiAtCh

MiAtCh

• Forum Member
  • 1,794 posts

I love the GSN community so damn much!   Also, @MrFortyTwo  his blog is very interesting and intriguing.  I enjoy reading it as well. 

Also, I wanted to say thank you to @Al Hoff @Dilpickle1 and @M249-M4A1 for doing this for @Paronity (P aronity).  It is nice to see others doing nice things for people.  I can not express how amazing this community actually is.  HOME doesn't even capture the feeling and love of this place.  Continue being you @GSNGAMING!!!!!

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,668 posts

Al Hoff and Dil were beating me by 5 minutes ...

I was about to do the same.

As you can see, GSN members have even the same thoughts.

P.: You deserve it

Dilpickle1

Dilpickle1
  • Did I Stutter?

• 413 posts

I didn't even think twice about it. 

Love you Paronity. :D 

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Right in the feels! Man GSN rules :D

P.s. I like that m2 is still trying to get his jet haha

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I tried to get in on this, but Dilpickle told me to fuck off and that he wanted your tears all to himself. Son of a bitch. 

You deserve it Paronity! Love ya!

Chancey_19

Chancey_19

• Useful idiot

• 583 posts

@Paronity , just keep walking with your head up. The rest will take care of itself.

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,791 posts

You deserve this.

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,410 posts

can i have my jet now?

General187

General187

• Forum Member
  • Community Lurker

• 1,409 posts
Can da fogz and rainz be removed now :B

Just kidding bud. That's pretty awesome they did this for you! We all appreciate your hard work bud!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users