GSN FTB Whitelist Application Thread

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Hello all!

For some, it has been a long wait.  For others, you didn't know you wanted this.  But either way, we are going to be opening up the Minecraft server to non-GSN members!

We do have just a few rules.

1.) Must be a member on the forums for at least 1 month.
2.) You need to get a recommendation from 1 GSN member (Basic/Advanced or above, NOT a member of the Minecraft Admin team.)
3.) Your Minecraft ID is in your forum profile.

NOTE: Please speak with the person before you list them here.  The Minecraft admin team will be reaching out to these members, and if they don't give us a thumbs up, it can delay your application.

Once you have these, please copy and paste the following in a reply to this post.  

1.) Minecraft ID Name:
2.) GSN Member Reference (Use @Username to tag the user.)
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft?
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity?

Once you've made your post, the MC Admin team will work on verifying your reference, and will private message you once you've been added to the whitelist.

If you are already a GSN member but have not been whitelisted yet, please make a post below and we'll get you taken care of. 

Thank you all for being so patient with us as we worked hard to get everything up and running.

~Gurthyy

Machine Gun Preacher

Machine Gun Preacher
  • Forum Member
  • Yes, I know I post too much.

• 4,647 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name: - Barrows_
2.) GSN Member Reference @JackDee @Coyote @ HacksawJack

3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? - Well... I don't really. I played it non-stop one summer and burnt myself out. But i'd like to see if FTB can change that for me. 
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? - I know it is a mod with a bunch of complicated shit in it - so 2. 

sneakyeskimos

sneakyeskimos
  • Inactive
  • 155 posts

may i please has?

ChariotsOfThyer

ChariotsOfThyer
  • The Floater

• 129 posts

Thanks guys for working so hard to get this done I really appreciate it :)

1.) Minecraft ID Name: brthyer
2.) GSN Member Reference (Use @Username to tag the user.) @Sadistikitty
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? I enjoy the endless possibilities that it brings and seeing what other people build
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? I have experience with a number of modpacks and have even got my own hosted on Technic but haven't dabbled much with FTB. So i would say about a 5 as a lot of the mods are the same

Danobot

Danobot

• Forum Member
  • The All Mighty Thor

• 229 posts

Minecraft ID Name: lightnoguy
2.) GSN Member Reference @Sadistikitty
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? ENDLESS CREATIVIT

4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? Proably 2 right now, but youtube will fix that, YOUTUBE FIXES EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Gavin

Gavin
  • Forum Member
  • That guy who is always away.

• 156 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name -  Wadermow
2.) GSN Member Reference - @Sadistikitty

3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? -  I like to play minecraft because I can express myself with builds as well as enjoy myself while attempting to rule the world with the most resources. Also a great way to spend evenings casually mining like a dwarf and killing scores of skellys in the night.

4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? - 10. I have spent countless hours on Infinity

Guest_-Blank-_*

Guest_-Blank-_*
  • Guests

1.) Minecraft ID Name: Bones

2.) GSN member Reference: Gunner

3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft?: cause its fun and cool to play FTB cause there is so much stuff to do.

4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity?: 1 I have a lot of room to learn tho with some help

squshysgirl

squshysgirl
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

1) Minecraft ID Name: squshysgirl

2) GSN member Reference: Gurthyy

3) Why do you like to play Minecraft?: It looks like fun and i'm getting tired of playing in single mode all the time. Would like to see what other people are doing and making in the game.

4) From 1-10, What is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? I have no idea what Feed the Beast is. So I would have to say "0"

Griffin

Griffin

• Forum Member
  • Sgt. G. Chauvin [309]

• 845 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name: TheKillZone606
2.) GSN Member Reference (Use @Username to tag the user.) @Gunner
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? I like to play minecraft because of all the things I can build and do on it.
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? 5/10

Nayrus_love

Nayrus_love
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name:Nayrus_love
2.) GSN Member Reference @sneakyeskimos
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? i like building 
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? 4

Danobot

Danobot

• Forum Member
  • The All Mighty Thor

• 229 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name: Danobot
2.) GSN Member Reference (Use @Username to tag the user.) @Merkopotamus @Nimbly
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? You Can Literally Build anything that you can imagine, from a dirt house to a 40 room apartment complex. From a geenerator and a macerator to a whole nuclear reactor anything is possible.
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? Around 5-6 still working on the bigger stuff :)

this is my second attempt and I've taken the time to learn a lot more about feed the beast :)

Gunner1

Gunner1
  • Forum Member
  • 463 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name: gunnerdoor
2.) GSN Member Reference eagles
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? i enjoy all aspects mostly falling along lines of pvp and massive building projrects but lately minecraft vanila has became boring except for pvp so i have been playing multiple mod packs to spice things up
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast?  8.5

Edited by gunnerdoor, June 11, 2015.

Zeppelin

Zeppelin
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

1.) Minecraft ID Name: Zeppelin7677
2.) GSN Member Reference : -------------------
3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft?  I like the creativity of Minecraft.
4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? I would say about 5-6

MrJohnRavioli

MrJohnRavioli
  • Forum Member
  • Counter-Strike Money Waster

• 142 posts
1.) Minecraft ID Name: RavioliFourmioli

2.) GSN Member Reference: @Stickytubesock

3.) Why do you like to play Minecraft? Minecraft has been a significant game for me due to the fact its the first game that I religiously played every day and over that time I have been lucky enough to establish relationships with well known servers like "The VoxelBox" and the MCWB server. I also had a great time running server from FTP to old custom versions of beta Mine craft that had fixed authentication servers.

4.) From 1-10, what is your familiarity with Feed the Beast? Infinity? I was very involved in the MC community especially FTB and about a year ago after starting high school and prioritizing academics I have not been as up to date with the packs but I learn fast and I am confident that not too much has changed from the time I stopped following  the FTB community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users