• I Like Turtles

• 1,323 posts
What server were you banned from? : Altis Life
Who banned you?: Bill
Why were you banned?: Trolling
When were you banned?: Today
What is your in-game name?: Bill  

Hey guys.

I just want to apologze for my brothers behavior. i left altis life up when i went ot bed and he apparntly played as me and started trolling other players.  from what i was told he kept rolling around on the ground telling people he was a snake and getting in the way of the cops and the ems and was being a total weirdo.  im sorry this happened.  i didnt mean for him to keep running around and yelling 'weee-wooooo' at other players.  he has a problem irl hes got some form of torrets and says weird things all the time.  he cant control himself and i would like to play altis again.  i promis to keep him off my account and if he wants to play ill supervise him well.

thnk you for your time

BanBot

BanBot
  • Automated Robot
  • 7,102 posts
Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly. Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.
Failure to follow direction will result in a permanent website and game server ban. If your not sure why you are banned, look for your name in the ban reports.
(This was an automated message.)

Muuvie

Muuvie

• Forum Member
  • I Like Turtles

• 1,323 posts

Hey thanks for putting in a ban dispute, @Bill will be right with you, hang tight!

Muuvie

Muuvie

• Forum Member
  • I Like Turtles

• 1,323 posts

Thanks for coming in here in a professional and mature manner.  I appreciate that more than you know.  I banned you because you failed to stop running around telling people you were going to 'pants' them.  I was a little peeved that your response was to call me a chicken butt and run away laughing maniacally.

Now that I understand the whole situation, I'm inclined to let you back on the server.  Keep in mind that you will be monitored for further altercations.

Have fun!

Can I get this guy unbanned please?  @Paronity @emttim @M249-M4A1 @Pager

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,411 posts

You have been unbabbled

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,889 posts