Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Searching for heist team.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

General187

General187

• Forum Member
  • Community Lurker

• 1,409 posts
Yo, I really want to bust out all of the heists on hard with a dedicated crew. I really want to make some cash, and get the 10 million bonus.

Let me know if you're interested! I need 3 people.

I'm off at 11am PST Sunday, and I don't go back to work until Thursday, so let's do this shit!

Butterkuhp

Butterkuhp
  • Kindly Perverted

• 548 posts

I'd love to be a part of this. I have school during the day though. Mon-Fri. ):  

ECHO

ECHO
  • Forum Member
  • Well then

• 184 posts

well i'm up for it anytime.

MiAtCh

MiAtCh

• Forum Member
  • 1,794 posts

I am down to start doing some heists, I don't know, however, if I'm even high enough level yet.  I haven't been able to do anything online because I don't like doing it alone, and haven't been invited to do much online (other than by @ECHO and thanks for the invite echo....I told you I wanted to do the heist with you but you never responded :( )

Let me know and I will try to get my level up some today.

Muuvie

Muuvie

• Forum Member
  • I Like Turtles

• 1,323 posts

Same boat as Miatch.  Lost in the sauce in the online world, I've got maybe 10 minutes logged.  All storyline for me.

Stickytubesock

Stickytubesock
  • Forum Member
  • Masturbation Station Range Master

• 797 posts

@General187 im down man, but i just got called in and wont be off until like 10 and then i have to go right back in Monday morning. Im free after 3 Monday and off the next 2 days after that

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • 607 posts

I would really like to join you, however the times you have listed aren't really practical as i'm at work during the weekdays.

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 784 posts

fastest way to level up if you are low , go ESC>online>jobs>quick jobs>missions

@MiAtCh @Bill you can level up to 12lvl in about 30mins if you choose "hard"

and 12lvl is where you can start heists and what not

Edited by joey, April 26, 2015.

joey

joey
  • Forum Member
  • 784 posts

and add me on socialclub am always down for some heists , its joeyunlimit and a guy with an AK47

Muuvie

Muuvie

• Forum Member
  • I Like Turtles

• 1,323 posts

I mean, I don't understand how online works.  I clicked online, and it took me somewhere full of people I don't know.  Is this a dedicated server type of game, or is it one massive world with everyone, or what.  I tried to 'join game' through steam friends, that did not work.

Bourbon

Bourbon
  • 607 posts

I mean, I don't understand how online works.  I clicked online, and it took me somewhere full of people I don't know.  Is this a dedicated server type of game, or is it one massive world with everyone, or what.  I tried to 'join game' through steam friends, that did not work.

If you click online in the start menu it basically dumps you in a random session with a bunch of randoms and any of your social club friends that aren't in a closed/invite only/friends only session.   

If you start the story mode hit ESC and choose online you can set up a GTA online session that's either open, friends only, invite only, or private.

If you have a particular friend or friends playing that you want to join, you can hit ESC and go to the friends tab and join their session.  

Hopefully, this is enough to get you started.... TBH the system Rockstar uses for the various online/story modes and switching back and forth is ridiculous and over complicated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users