ftb minecraft infinity

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

So the vote is in!

We recently held a vote to see how people were feeling about the FTB server.  It appears that most have decided it better we start a new map! With that, we also asked if we would want to continue on Direwolf20 or move to a new mod.  Of the 17 votes cast, 8 votes were for a new modpack, 2 were for keep the mod pack, and 4 did not care which mod pack we used.  With that information in mind, we've decided to relaunch the server as a FTB Infinity server effective today!

I've already run a back-up of the world, which will be available for download from my website once I get the new server online.  

With that, @Blargosaur is currently helping me get everything configured and good to go and we are hoping that the server will be up within the next hour or so.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  I will be updating all of the documentation on how to download FTB and such shortly.  The only thing you will need to do is change which modpack you launch when you launch FTB.  Photos will be included shortly.

Much love, and happy mining

~Gurthyy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users