Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

GTAV: Official GSN Gaming Crew

gsn gaming crew gta gtav

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

manage-13092013.jpg

Thanks to @LightEightSix for reserving this crew when this game first came out on consoles. It will be our official crew for GSN MEMBERS ONLY. Request to join and we will approve you. IF YOUR SOCIAL CLUB NAME DOES NOT MATCH YOUR FORUM NAME, LET US KNOW.

CREW LINK: http://socialclub.ro.../crew/gsngaming

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

woot,

request sent

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Awesome thank you!

NINcorp

NINcorp
  • 561 posts

Requested. Is the GSN logo now a bleeding burger?

Neptune

Neptune
  • Banned
  • Script Kiddie

• 354 posts

I think my social club handle is like Neptune2595

CapN

CapN

• Retired
  • Shipshape and Shipfaced!

• 2,444 posts
Request sent and FYI it looks like someone is copying the crew as there is another group called GSN Games with the same blood hamburger might help to change the profile picture

GforGreg

GforGreg
  • Getaway Driver

• 239 posts

so community members are not able to join? That will make playing the game with you guys hard. 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

CapN, on 13 Apr 2015 - 19:35, said:

Request sent and FYI it looks like someone is copying the crew as there is another group called GSN Games with the same blood hamburger might help to change the profile picture

Link?

Edit: Nvm - found it. Is the hamburger the default avatar maybe? It's not any names I recognize. 

Edited by Thunder, April 13, 2015.
edited your post, you quoted the wrong person ...

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

We could always make another gang for community members. and no the hamburger is just one of the default options, though we could easily add a GSN graphic to it.

GforGreg

GforGreg
  • Getaway Driver

• 239 posts

We could always make another gang for community members. and no the hamburger is just one of the default options, though we could easily add a GSN graphic to it.

Why cant community members be the muscle in the crew? Muscle's don't have any power (ex: Recruiting/Editing emblem) in the crew so it there would be not danger there. I honestly think that the Crew hierarchy fits well with GSN, Muscle = Community Members / Representatives = Recruit Members / Lieutenants = Advanced Members / Commissioners = Head Admins/Core Members. 

I wont be mad either way i thought i would just bring my opinion to the table. 

Thunder

Thunder
  • Staff
  • still watching you ...

• 7,663 posts

Why cant community members be the muscle in the crew? Muscle's don't have any power (ex: Recruiting/Editing emblem) in the crew so it there would be not danger there. I honestly think that the Crew hierarchy fits well with GSN, Muscle = Community Members / Representatives = Recruit Members / Lieutenants = Advanced Members / Commissioners = Head Admins/Core Members. 

Please, don´t get me wrong.

We did that in Battlelog, we are doing this here , too.

It´s a GSN "platoon" for GSN members.

Neptune

Neptune
  • Banned
  • Script Kiddie

• 354 posts
request sent

Naaackers

Naaackers

• OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Simply put, being in the crew would be the equivalent to wearing tags (just like BF4 like Thunder said). We can't have players that aren't a GSN member wearing the crew tags. Because whatever they do in game comes back on the GSN name. And that could end really bad for us. 

GforGreg

GforGreg
  • Getaway Driver

• 239 posts

Simply put, being in the crew would be the equivalent to wearing tags (just like BF4 like Thunder said). We can't have players that aren't a GSN member wearing the crew tags. Because whatever they do in game comes back on the GSN name. And that could end really bad for us. 

I can respect that, bad group image could mean death for a group.

Edited by GforGreg, April 13, 2015.

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

I got bored and made a emblem on the rockstar site, geeze is it hard when you only get basic shapes..still a WIP..and of course i put M2 on it.

849a8eb26ed267e894902bc255e53f3743effa82

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts

I got bored and made a emblem on the rockstar site, geeze is it hard when you only get basic shapes..still a WIP..and of course i put M2 on it.
849a8eb26ed267e894902bc255e53f3743effa82

Just make sure whatever emblem we use, it takes up the entire space, since the logo can be put on the hood of your car (for in-game $$$) you will want it to stand out!

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

Just make sure whatever emblem we use, it takes up the entire space, since the logo can be put on the hood of your car (for in-game $$$) you will want it to stand out!

only way i could do that would be to stretch out the GSN and box and it would look strange and rectangular, i can fill up some of the negative space with other things tho.

MrFortyTwo

MrFortyTwo

• Staff
  • Newdoodabooder

• 678 posts

only way i could do that would be to stretch out the GSN and box and it would look strange and rectangular, i can fill up some of the negative space with other things tho.

I'm sure you guys will figure out something badass to put on there! I know how It feels to try create an emblem on their creator, its tough

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

I'm sure you guys will figure out something badass to put on there! I know how It feels to try create an emblem on their creator, its tough

Added a few faces to this one that remind me of popular GSN members ill let u guys guess who each are.

Spoiler

03Termi

03Termi

• Retired
  • 1,200 posts

requested invite!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users