Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Let's Build!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ChariotsOfThyer

ChariotsOfThyer
  • The Floater

• 129 posts

Hey Guys,

I am playing a lot of Minecraft at the moment and even decided, because of this to buy my own server and create a mod pack on Technic.

I would love to get together with some of you and play, whether it is on my server or on one that a lot of you frequent?

I am unable to play on the GSN server yet but have just download FTB as I didn't realise this at the time so would be happy to join a FTB server to see what it is like.

Let me know if you would be interested in joining mine and I'll send you the details.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Thanks for posting and doing so calmly. :)

We are working on changes that will allow us to allow more public people on our server and we hope to have them done soon. 

ChariotsOfThyer

ChariotsOfThyer
  • The Floater

• 129 posts

It's fine, I understand why you would have it whitelisted as I have had soo many people come onto my server and ruin it for others and I am sure you are only trying to ensure that this doesn't happen for your members.

I am willing to wait it out until I feel I would be considered for a membership but I will keep my eyes peeled for any updates you make  :thumbsup:

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

It's fine, I understand why you would have it whitelisted as I have had soo many people come onto my server and ruin it for others and I am sure you are only trying to ensure that this doesn't happen for your members.

I am willing to wait it out until I feel I would be considered for a membership but I will keep my eyes peeled for any updates you make  :thumbsup:

That's exactly the reasoning, but we are working on some stuff that will allow us to open it up a bit more. Definately make sure you come and hang out in Teamspeak and stuff, get to know everyone. :) Welcome to GSN, bud!

ChariotsOfThyer

ChariotsOfThyer
  • The Floater

• 129 posts

I was on TS earlier actually but didn't get round to speaking to anyone as I rattling my brain on how to get on the server haha.

I then went on mine and hit another wall trying to get steel, I either need to do it the hard way or add a new mod....

Meta

Meta
  • Forum Member
  • 554 posts

Ender IO's Alloy Smelter for reinforced/refined (forget which) iron then you can throw in a smeltery from Tinker Constructs which outputs as steel

ChariotsOfThyer

ChariotsOfThyer
  • The Floater

• 129 posts

I decided to update my pack and added Steel Industries :)

Thanks for the advice though  :thumbsup:

RavenKinomoto

RavenKinomoto
  • Inactive
  • 12 posts

you should hang with us on ts, looking forward to having a new minecraft buddy.

ChariotsOfThyer

ChariotsOfThyer
  • The Floater

• 129 posts

Yeah mate will do I do try and make a habbit of loading up TS when on the computer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users