Photo

Anyone know a good server?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RavenKinomoto

RavenKinomoto
  • Inactive
  • 12 posts

I'm looking for a good modded server to play on with people but havent been able to find one I like. I have played almost all the ftb modpacks so any of them would be fun to play, the mods arent really as important to me as the people Im playing with, seems most of the servers Ive tried have just been full of jerks.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

We do have a Minecraft server, you can find the details here - http://www.gametrack...1.125.227:25565

If i'm not mistaken though, it's whitelist and/or members only. Don't hold me to that though, @ HacksawJack or @Gurthyy [Minecraft Server Admins] can give you final word on that as I do not play minecraft. 

RavenKinomoto

RavenKinomoto
  • Inactive
  • 12 posts

Yeah I saw that but it is GSN members only so I was hoping to find a public server to play on.

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts
One of the community members has a server up as well. I'm on mobile or I'd link you.

@Nackers but you should!

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

One of the community members has a server up as well. I'm on mobile or I'd link you.

@Nackers but you should!

Nawwwwwww

Alpha1505

Alpha1505

• Forum Member
  • 50 posts

i currently host a server well im not hosting it but i do pay for it msg me if you are interested(:

Alpha1505

Alpha1505

• Forum Member
  • 50 posts

its a modded one by the way but i can teach you how to download them if you need me too(:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users