Photo

Space Machine 2.0

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• Do as I say, not as I do.

• 1,194 posts

So my last PC decided to finally start acting up and it was time for a upgrade so i decided to go and build a new one :)

My specs:

• CPU:
    i7-4790k 4.0ghz (overclocking soon)
  • CPU Cooler:
    NH-U12S
  • Motherboard:
    ASUS Z97-PRO WIFI
  • Memory:
    16 gb Corsair Vengeance
  • Storage:
    1 256gb ssd for windows and essential programs; 1 500 GB hd for random programs and videos; 1 1tb hd for games
  • Video Card:
    EVGA GTX 760 SuperClocked
  • Power Supply:
    EVGA 750W G2
  • Case:
    Fractal Design R5 w/ Window
  • Monitor:
    2 benq 24in
  • Headphones:
    G430
  • Microphone:
    on the headphone
  • Software:
    Windows 8.1 OS and record with shadowplay
  • Keyboard:
    G710+ Brown Cherry Mx keys
  • Mouse:
    G502
  •  

Pictures are in the spoiler tab because i have a few and dont want to fill the page with them

Spoiler

I cant wait to get back in game with you guys and will see you soon :D (right after i finish all the updating and installing :/)

Jay Deadeye

Jay Deadeye
  • Still a Basic Bitch

• 516 posts

Tis a nice build. PRobably better than mine :P

Mdude™

Mdude™
  • Kherune was here

• 1,412 posts

That's a really nice build dude! :)

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts
Nice build! Good choice on the case.

Mdude™

Mdude™
  • Kherune was here

• 1,412 posts

Nice build! Good choice on the case.

I REALLY want an NZXT case... There's like 4 showcases on here that have them and they are SEXY.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

WHERE ARE THEM OLD PARTS DAWGGG?!?!

Also - Noctua FTW.

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• 1,194 posts

WHERE ARE THEM OLD PARTS DAWGGG?!?!

Also - Noctua FTW.

I transfered my 760 over and my two hdds lol. Also since u like noctua maybe u would know if my idle temp sounds right. I am in a 74 F ambient and I idle at 33 C (just want to make sure it's ok temps so I don't have to reapply the thermal paste in a few later when I don't have time to do that)

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• 1,194 posts

I REALLY want an NZXT case... There's like 4 showcases on here that have them and they are SEXY.

I also wanted nzxt but since I'm super picky and I want a optical drive I decided to go with fractal but I have no regrets this is a amazing case and I had a great time building in it

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Forum Member
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I transfered my 760 over and my two hdds lol. Also since u like noctua maybe u would know if my idle temp sounds right. I am in a 74 F ambient and I idle at 33 C (just want to make sure it's ok temps so I don't have to reapply the thermal paste in a few later when I don't have time to do that)

Yeah those are comfortable temps. 

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• 1,194 posts

Yeah those are comfortable temps. 

ok just wanted to make sure, because that was my first time with a custom cooler and i wasnt 100% sure on if i applied the right amount of thermal paste :)

Griffin

Griffin

• Forum Member
  • Sgt. G. Chauvin [309]

• 845 posts

Where dafuq you getting all this money for the Computer my god, lol Nice build though, Hopefuly I can get mine upgraded really soon

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• 1,194 posts

Where dafuq you getting all this money for the Computer my god, lol Nice build though, Hopefuly I can get mine upgraded really soon

i umpire over the summer :D and for a summer job it pays really well :). of course i had to save up some extra money here and there to get everything that i wanted and still have a little more that i plan on adding but that will be after i pay this off and see how much more i have left ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users