GSN FTB Server Update Log

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Updates!!

Server is running pretty good right now. All mods are active, and a couple of admin tools have been installed.

There's still some configuration that needs to be done tomorrow, as well as completing the spawn area and mining worlds. I will also be typing up a how-to guide on how to download and install FTB for those who haven't before, as well as updating the rules and server info threads. 

If you want to be whitelisted on the server, please make sure your Minecraft ID is in your profile or comment it here on this thread.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR MINECRAFT ID IS CASE-SENSITVE!!!!! 
If we tried to whitelist 'gurthyy' instead of 'Gurthyy', I would not be allowed on the server. 

Starting out, it will remain as it was - GSN only with a select few who are not Recruit or higher in GSN. At least until we get a good gauge of not only server performance, but any admin side things that we will need have in place before any changes are made on this front.

I'm hopeful that we should be able to launch within the next 24-48 hours if things go well!

Spoiler

DarkerBlitz

DarkerBlitz

• Forum Member
  • 1,114 posts
Woot! Whitelist me yo.

afiltj

WeiseGamer

WeiseGamer

• Inactive
  • 1,812 posts

Nice man! I hope to get in there with you guys in the near future!

Kherune

Kherune

• Just Rune'd the whole thing

• 1,662 posts
Where's my roommate!!! @Sadistikitty!! Gonna make so much stuffs!

Sadistikitty

Sadistikitty
  • Burritos!

• 70 posts

i'm heeeeeeeeeeere @Kherune!!!!!

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Server is up and running.

Please report any bugs in the bug report post.

JollyGG

JollyGG

• 1,577 posts

Thought I would be put in the whitelist at least by sneaky...so here I am waiting for it..

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Thought I would be put in the whitelist at least by sneaky...so here I am waiting for it..

Sorry about that Jolly!

I just went ahead and added you. You're welcome to join as long as you don't use OpenBlock tanks and Barrels. :P

JollyGG

JollyGG

• 1,577 posts

Sorry about that Jolly!

I just went ahead and added you. You're welcome to join as long as you don't use OpenBlock tanks and Barrels. :P

Sneaky got to it first, Kitty texted him that he sucked xD But yeah, stayin away from em now that I know how nicely ME system can handle at least the blocks..rail tanks for liquids :P

MrJohnRavioli

MrJohnRavioli
  • Forum Member
  • Counter-Strike Money Waster

• 142 posts

@Gurthyy!!! Do you think I could find my name on the whitelist? I changed my minecraft name to Planters

JollyGG

JollyGG

• 1,577 posts

There seriously needs to be a restart notification of some sort....

sneakyeskimos

sneakyeskimos
  • Inactive
  • 155 posts

were working on that @JollyGG hopefully today i can figure out server messages and how to time them

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

For the record, this server is now live!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users