Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

2 Useful Programs For Computing Experience

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wags

Wags

• Forum Member
  • 740 posts

Found a few programs that I've recently started using that I would like to share.

http://www.wikiwand.com/ A great application that makes reading wiki pages much more user friendly. Pictures and text now "pop" out at you, with a host full of other features, and it's FREE.

http://unchecky.com/ This handy little program works as a service in Windows that automatically unchecks those pesky pre-checked boxes when installing software, that add unwanted toolbars, and other junk adware/malware before you install the software you are wanting. This is a great program to put on your parents/grand-parents, friends, etc computers that are not tech savvy. This is also a FREE program.

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

great find! thanks.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

Nice - these are both good finds. Thanks for the links. 

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

Unchecky just gave me a boner. MUST INSTALL ON ALL TEACHER COMPUTERS...This is what cripples their laptops...

SpaceCoder

SpaceCoder

• Do as I say, not as I do.

• 1,191 posts

Unchecky just gave me a boner. MUST INSTALL ON ALL TEACHER COMPUTERS...This is what cripples their laptops...

lol i agree so many of my school computers have malware because of so many of the teachers are computer illiterates and pack there computers full of malware, most of the time in class when the teacher needs a computer thing im the tec support and they dont call the schools tec guys lol

MiAtCh

MiAtCh

• Forum Member
  • 1,794 posts

very nice...thank you vurree much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users