Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Sony Vegas - Best Rendering Settings TUTORIAL 1080p/720p

sony vegas render

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

Hey guys @Paronity mentioned the idea to me that I should do a Sony Vegas Tutorial 

well here it is I tried to go through it at a quick pace because most of these Sony tutorials are people talking about a whole bunch of nonsense I get straight and to the point for you

FULLSCREEN 1080p on youtube for optimal viewing

Remember to Like and Comment!

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,410 posts

great video! but i have a couple counter-points about the final output as well as in-depty reasons why resample is bad

also what about the resample script i gave you?

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

great video! but i have a couple counter-points about the final output as well as in-depty reasons why resample is bad

also what about the resample script i gave you?

Resample is the devil

Those output settings have always worked best for me BUT if there is even better I am all for it dawg

I didn't mention it because most people will probably not have it! 

M2THE49

M2THE49

• Retired
  • 5,410 posts

I didn't mention it because most people will probably not have it! 

mention it and INCLUDE THE DL LINK FOO I THOUGHT THATS WHY U ASKED ME FOR IT TODAY

Kotton

Kotton
  • Forum Member
  • 47 posts

What Program do you record with , and what was the Raw File size , vs the Rendered size of your clips?

Nimbus

Nimbus
  • Staff
  • ITS YA BOI

• 2,709 posts

What Program do you record with , and what was the Raw File size , vs the Rendered size of your clips?

I use Shadowplay to record all of my gameplay and used it to capture my desktop for this video 

Shadowplay only works on 600 series and up NIVIDA cards this video was almost 9mins with shadowplay that is about a 4gig  raw video

the final rendered size came out to 597MB

Shadowplay is great videos are amazing quality with VERY VERY SMALL video sizes it is truly a must have for video makers 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users