What do you do? (Jobs Post)

what do you do jobs careers

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

Sonder13

Sonder13
  • Forum Member
  • 4 posts

I'm a lighting designer in the Music industry. I came up in the hip hop world working for Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, Common, and such. From there I jumped into EDM working with ODESZA, Bonobo, Big Gigantic, Pretty Lights, and Bassnectar. Now I'm in the pop world working exclusively for Jason Derulo. I've also been involved with a ton of other one off projects around the world. 

Epic Timmeh

Epic Timmeh
  • Forum Member
  • 7 posts

That's sweet. I envy that - my end goal is to be in design in some way.

I work in their dedicated QA studio.

Oh nice, a lot of QA's move to level design or become a Producer honestly i envy the opportunities that come from that position. It's probably one of the most important and least appreciated jobs in game design.

skus

skus
  • Forum Member
  • R*

• 6 posts

Oh nice, a lot of QA's move to level design or become a Producer honestly i envy the opportunities that come from that position. It's probably one of the most important and least appreciated jobs in game design.

Yeah, the end goal is always progression of some kind. As of right now I'm 100% focused on doing a good job in my current position. Looking forward to the future for sure though.

Epic Timmeh

Epic Timmeh
  • Forum Member
  • 7 posts

nice man, if you have any questions a long the way please let me know. I know my brother is always open to give advice/answer questions for anyone who may be looking to go further in the industry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users