Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Screen Shot Sharing

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Wags

Wags

• Forum Member
  • 740 posts
Nice! I'm gonna give it a whirl and test out the free version for awhile. What a great program, thanks for sharing!

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

I just use print screen-MS paint and Imgur lol

JollyGG

JollyGG

• 1,570 posts

I use something similiar to Paronity and Nackers. I use a free program called ShareX. This allows me to capture how I want, do what I want with the captures, and many options forr uploading. I personally upload to my webserver automatically, http://uploads.jollygg.com/  so I can post things like... Robot's faces :P

Spoiler

I'm still working on a more viewing friendly uploads screen aside from a customized default ftp..

Edited by JollyGG, August 07, 2014.

Naaackers

Naaackers

• Staff
  • OTS FPR TJE LODS

• 6,903 posts

I just use print screen-MS paint and Imgur lol

You're a god damn monster! 

Wags

Wags

• Forum Member
  • 740 posts

IMHO Greenshot is one of, if not the best screen shot software out there. Allows annotations to be added to your screenshot, plus a plethora of other features. Best of all, it's FREE! http://getgreenshot.org/

First time quoting myself hehehe. Just wanted to let everyone know that greenshot has been updated with new plug-ins that support sending your screenshot to Photobucket, Imgur, Dropbox, Picassa, and a few more. When you install Greenshot, you can choose which plug-ins to install with the program. I tested it with Imgur, and it works perfectly! all I had to do was go into the "properties" of greenshot, under the imgur tab, and uncheck send anonymously, then it will ask for your login info when you screenshot something, and send it directy to your account! 

The devs are also asking for any other plug-ins that people want. Feel free to drop them a line and make some suggestions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users