Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Locked Doors Opening ?

locked doors broken?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Kotton

Kotton
  • Forum Member
  • 47 posts
Operating System: Windows 7
App/Game Name: Arma 3 Altis Life
Error Code/Message: N/A

I'm experiencing a problem. I leave my house, making sure to lock my doors, and I come back to find my front door open. So far its only been the front door, and it cannot be close unless you unlock the house. Is this a known glitch? If so sorry for the repost but I didn't see it on the forum yet.  My fear is just people getting to my loot then RDM'ing all of Kavala. My Gear hasn't been trolled yet, for its behind a second door that hasn't been opened while locked yet. 

Edit : To add, This wasn't a one time freak accident. This happens almost every time I return home.

Rage

Rage
  • Forum Member
  • It g ma

• 412 posts

Police may raided your house for whatever reason, when I was on public cop, I heard the police raiding some person's house due to rebels.

Kotton

Kotton
  • Forum Member
  • 47 posts

Nah Its not that, I stay in the good graces of the police, Plus Its always just the front door. and it happens almost every hour. The other doors remain shut.

MrJohnRavioli

MrJohnRavioli
  • Forum Member
  • Counter-Strike Money Waster

• 142 posts

Police may raided your house for whatever reason, when I was on public cop, I heard the police raiding some person's house due to rebels.

@HKRage I was part of a raid on a house with rebels, maybe the one you are talking about. @Kotton But I am sure it was not your house. A pub cop might have raided your house and those doors remained close for some reason. My understanding is some pub cops while trying to open doors raid houses and don't know how to cancel the action of raiding a house.

Gonzo

Gonzo
  • Forum Member
  • Psychotic Psychic

• 311 posts
I reported an instance while "house shopping", the door of the house just opened as I stepped up to it. There was a crate in it, and the other doors were locked. I could see the crate contents, and since I thought it must be a glitch, left the premises unmolested. However, I could not close the door back. Not sure if I could have taken stuff out - I didn't try.

Wags

Wags

• Forum Member
  • 740 posts

I reported an instance while "house shopping", the door of the house just opened as I stepped up to it. There was a crate in it, and the other doors were locked. I could see the crate contents, and since I thought it must be a glitch, left the premises unmolested. However, I could not close the door back. Not sure if I could have taken stuff out - I didn't try.

I believe that's a known bug Gonzo. The crate is only accessible when that player is in game though. I believe the 2.0 will fix that issue from people being able to steal from it from the outside window, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users