Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Jessie Pinkman - Revenge RDM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Apples

Apples
  • Forum Member
  • 262 posts
What game? (CoD, BF3, Ect..): Arma 3
What server were you on?: Altis Life
What time/date is the report for?: 7:30PM EST
What is the players name that you are reporting?: Jesse Pinkman

A little backstory. About an hour or two ago, Jesse stated in side chat "Anyone that follows our ifrit will be shot" or something along those lines. So we found and chased Jesse and Gustavo for a bit, landed too close and myself and Heisenberg were killed. Fair game, nothing wrong here. We get geared up and encounter them again about 20 minutes later, in this shootout we managed to kill Gustavo and Jesse drove off. Jesse headed to Athira to pick up Gustavo, we landed as he was picking up Gustavo and began to shoot up his ifrit, we took off and as we were flying to catch up to them they had already stopped and gotten out, they shot at us, damaging the helicopter and injuring myself and Heisenberg in the process(Please don't be confused, Heisenberg is with us, Jesse and Gustavo are on the other side of this issue, their names are just a coincidence). We landed and were on our way to get med kits to heal ourselves. As we were heading back to the helicopter Heisenberg said he heard an Ifrit.

As soon as it passed us we opened fire. We did little/no damage, then Jesse ran into my helicopter it blew up and disabled his own vehicle. We killed Jesse in the Ifrit and I went to secure the area because Gustavo wasn't in the Ifrit so he had to be out and about, lo and behold he was aiming at us probably waiting for the right opportunity to kill us all. He shortly after says that what we did was RDM and said he had it all recorded. I told him the situation from our perspective, and said if he still felt it was RDM to take it to the forums to get this settled by an admin

Skip to 3:15 to see the RDM

So he decides to take matters into his own hands, and about 20-30 minutes later, we land in Athira to get med kits, lock picks, food etc. We hear someone change weapon firing modes, and a couple of minutes later Jessie Pinkman RDM's Texas, and says in chat "Just doing what you guys do", and "An eye for an eye". Essentially admitting to RDM.

I offered to let it go should they admit their wrong doing, they felt they were in the right, I felt otherwise so lets see how this plays out.

@Paronity

AZ_Mick

AZ_Mick
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts
I'm out for the evening but I will be posting a counter perspective video for what happened during the suspected RDM.

And on a side note, I would kindly request that any admins looking into this report please check the logs. There was a fair amount of suspicious activity taking place in Apples group. Namely the blown up helicopter in Apples 1st video, taking off fully repaired moments after the attacks took place. Maybe the repair on your server is op, but I have never seen a fully destroyed and on fire vehicle repaired after taking that amount of damage?

- Gustavo Fring

Apples

Apples
  • Forum Member
  • 262 posts

It was a different helicopter they took off in, you can see it in the beginning of the video.

GooNie

GooNie

• Forum Member
  • 326 posts

@AZ_Mick- That was my chopper taking off from that location. Apple's chopper was destroyed.

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

I'm out for the evening but I will be posting a counter perspective video for what happened during the suspected RDM.

Please post this as soon as you can and then we will review. Thanks. 

AZ_Mick

AZ_Mick
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts
Can do Paro... I'll try to get ithe posted tonight if I have time. Latest will be tomorrow AM.

AZ_Mick

AZ_Mick
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

My apologies on the delay. It has been a busy day for me and  was only finally able to sit down for a brief period to get the aforementioned counter-perspective video I had originally promised to deliver.

So as to do away with any later questioning the time table of events or suspected creative editing, I will be providing you a link to the entire live stream that took place yesterday:

From this link, I have gathered 4 separate encounters during my live stream that will show all the various meetups with Apples and his team.

1st encounter with Apples - 6:32:50

- During this time frame within the stream, we first meet up with Apples as he tries to attack us by landing his helicopter a few meters ahead of us. We deal with the situation and leave the area.

2nd encounter with Apples - 6:44:00

- Apples finds us again and do to a game bug, I am unable to rejoin the vehicle and tell Jesse to leave the area. I die and this event then picks up back in Athira, where I am not RDM'd (my apologies for the accusation) and also there is nothing suspect with the second helicopter as I notice the 2nd one off to the right after watching the video back. Apples and crew kill both Jesse and myself.

3rd encounter with Apples - 7:02:33

- Mr. White comes online and begins to pick us up. After doing so, Apples and the recently repaired Irfrit approach and attempt to stop us. We evade capture and head back to Mr. White's base to regroup and rearm.

4th encounter with Apples - 7:24:00 (proof of no RDM)

- While driving around and planning an ambush on Apples, he shows up yet again with his heli and begins to chase us into the city. Upon getting into the heart of the town we see him putting down just to the left of us. We head right and around the block. It is at this time that Jesse exits the vehicle and moves forward to block the enemy. His subsequent kill of Texas and then murder by whoever, is shown in this video as a direct response to Apples and his crew yet again engaging us while we are driving around. Knowing well in advance that we are in the area after chasing us outside of town, calling an RDM on Jesse is clearly a false accusation. 

If there is any other information that you would like me to provide, please let me know and I will try to assist further with this report.

Respectfully

Gustavo Fring a.k.a AZ_Mick

HacksawJack

HacksawJack

• Banned
  • Banned

• 2,556 posts

Is this the Jessie Pinkman from Bay City?

Texas

Texas
  • Forum Member
  • 111 posts
Only thing is pink man admitted to rdm. And we had no idea you were there we stopped to supply. It's all in apples video.

Apples

Apples
  • Forum Member
  • 262 posts

You literally admitted to RDMing him, there was zero RP involved as seen in the video. Shooting someone with no roleplay with no previous engagements is an RDM.

AZ_Mick

AZ_Mick
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

Your responses are clearly a desperate plea for attention. During our 4th encounter with you, you clearly are not heading into the city to resupply. You spot us on the ground, immediately turn to begin the chase again, and then put down nearly in front of us. You engaged and thus initiated contact first. Suggesting that Jesse's response and subsequent actions are out of bounds, are null and void the moment you decided to begin chasing us again.

Apples

Apples
  • Forum Member
  • 262 posts

Clearly we weren't heading to the city to resupply. (sarcasm)

I went to the general store, then Texas went in there, then I headed to the Market and the helicopter was landed between Market and General store I think our intentions were very clear as to what we were doing there.

@Assassin

@Ben Wade

During the last encounter, we heard someone change weapon modes so we had our guard up, then you shot Texas with no roleplay. Call it a plea for attention. I call it you revenge RDMing and admitting to it seconds later and you now are trying to justify it.

@Paronity

Please look at the updated information and let us know what you think. Thanks.

GooNie

GooNie

• Forum Member
  • 326 posts
We were there to resupply. Apple's video shows that. Only reason we knew someone was there is by the sound of them reloading. Hearing that sound saved most of us, but Texas. I can only imagine what Jessie was planning to do in that building that gave him a clear shot of our heli. I personnally didn't hear or see any roleplay from Jessie or his gang before Jessie killed Texas.

AZ_Mick

AZ_Mick
  • Forum Member
  • 6 posts

It's truly funny how you guys completely avoid the fact that you started to chase us when we were outside of the town. You followed us in and put down in front like you had done on every other encounter. This is no different than any other of our encounters and you know this. 

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts

1.) Babbling on for your own report isn't helpful @Apples

2.) Apples is _not_ a GSN admin. 

3.) I see minor lapses of rules from both parties. 

If I were in his shoes Apples, I would have shot you as well. I don't think it classifies as RDM since you flew over them and came out guns ablazing.

You then started to seek revenge, breaking NLR, to go after him (you were back and on the attack after about 10-11 minutes).  

You both attacked a little before you should have and RP could have been handled a lot better. No kicks or bans will result. 

Apples

Apples
  • Forum Member
  • 262 posts

1.) Babbling on for your own report isn't helpful @Apples

2.) Apples is _not_ a GSN admin. 

3.) I see minor lapses of rules from both parties. 

If I were in his shoes Apples, I would have shot you as well. I don't think it classifies as RDM since you flew over them and came out guns ablazing.

You then started to seek revenge, breaking NLR, to go after him (you were back and on the attack after about 10-11 minutes).  

You both attacked a little before you should have and RP could have been handled a lot better. No kicks or bans will result. 

@Paronity who was saying I was a GSN admin?

"If I were in his shoes Apples, I would have shot you as well."

He shot Texas, not me?

The last video where Jesse Pinkman RDM's is roughly 30+ minutes from the last encounter, so I am not sure what you're referring to about flying over them guns blazing regarding the video at hand.

But regardless, thanks for the input/ruling :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users