Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Anybody playing Space Engineers

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Blargosaur

Blargosaur

• Inactive
  • 516 posts

It looks super interesting but I haven't really heard anybody I know talk about it.

TacticalSandels

TacticalSandels
  • Forum Member
  • 3,210 posts

I got it, its a fun game that's still in alpha. they do content patches every Thursday that add new core elements to the game. Its basically minecraft in space.

MrMackeyMKayyy

MrMackeyMKayyy

• Forum Member
  • Drugs are Bad MKayyy...

• 3,416 posts

I play it every now and then, it is fun to play but it is an alpha so not much content yet.

Wilsky

Wilsky
  • Inactive
  • 95 posts

I own it as well. Haven't played in a long time after they added a lot of content. Might get back into it at some point though. 

Artyom

Artyom
  • Forum Member
  • 215 posts

I own it, but no one to play with :(

Kest

Kest

• Retired
  • Ya Boosted Monkeys, eh!

• 404 posts

I just bought the game yesterday and I'm in love with it. Just don't have anyone to play with. I'd be willing to join anybody and learn the game along the way.

Blargosaur

Blargosaur

• Inactive
  • 516 posts

Seems like I need to get it at some point then

Blargosaur

Blargosaur

• Inactive
  • 516 posts

So I've been playing it, er, rental style, and it's pretty fun. I love the consistent thursday updates, and once I get some money I'm definitely gonna be getting it legitimately.

Commander26

Commander26
  • Forum Member
  • 15 posts

I play this game ALL the time, it's awesome. I'm not much for the survival mode of it right now, but the creative/mmultiplayer is awesome. If you get it, lemme know ^^

Blargosaur

Blargosaur

• Inactive
  • 516 posts

I play this game ALL the time, it's awesome. I'm not much for the survival mode of it right now, but the creative/mmultiplayer is awesome. If you get it, lemme know ^^

Will do! Excited to see what next thursday's update brings

Modoc

Modoc
  • Get off my lawn!!!

• 1,113 posts

I've had this game for a little while and I like it, show's what a dev's love of a game and early access alpha could be.

LoneWolf

LoneWolf

• Forum Member
  • 1,237 posts
Modoc, and a couple of others have just picked up this game. I will be playing anytime after 1830 PST pretty much exclusively for the next few days. I'm still learning but am having a blast so far.

WeiseGamer

WeiseGamer

• Inactive
  • 1,812 posts
I have it now, thanks to the raffle! Sometime I'll try to get on and play :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users