Discord   |   Play games and chat with our PC gaming community in Discord.
Launch Discord  
Photo

Spare Minecraft Account?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

Hey everyone.

So my girlfriend has been watching me play Minecraft for the past few months since I got my computer back up and running, and I think we've hit the point where she's ready to start playing. Problem is, a.) I don't have the extra funds for an account for her and b.) I don't know if she'll like the game enough to actually be worth the price of an account. That being said, I wanted to see if any of you have a spare MC account that I could perhaps borrow for a couple weeks. Let her play on the GSN server with me, teach her the ropes of how to play, and see if it's something she'd be interested in before buying...

Thanks guys!! :D

Gurthyy

Devils_knight

Devils_knight

• 1,094 posts

i got u 

AVIDTIGERIAN

AVIDTIGERIAN
  • Dr. Cox lover

• 871 posts

you could use mine i never even play it anymore haha

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member
  • var Paronity = new Guru();

• 16,885 posts
If no one else hooks you up, I have 3. Let me know.

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

I actually just signed in with the account Devils gave me. Thanks a lot though guys, I really appreciate it!

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

So far, she's actually liking it, I think. I was playing last night, and she just joined on her own and kept building her house...I think we may have caught another one. lol

Aryanix

Aryanix

• 1,063 posts

ooohhh can I try? M2 insists I will like it...I'm not so sure

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

@Aryanix you will love it. It's a really fun game to play when you aren't sure what to play. Even if it's just going out and exploring and such, it totally is worth it. :)

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

ooohhh can I try? M2 insists I will like it...I'm not so sure

Hit me up when you are home. I'll get you the info. 

BadBadRobot

BadBadRobot

• Staff
  • I can do this ALL DAY

• 10,770 posts

ANother one bites the dust :D

Gurthyy

Gurthyy
  • Forum Member
  • 1,014 posts

ANother one bites the dust :D

I blame you for my addiction.......

CaptainHatty

CaptainHatty
  • Forum Member
  • 2 posts

Omg plz ive been wanting to play minecraft for almost a year and my parents don't let me get it. please if you can spare one for me i would very much appreciate it. :)

[Edit]: Nvm you probably used it all i really wanted was an acount but it's ok if you used it :( i really don't mind i mean it's yours.

Edited by CaptainHatty, November 23, 2014.

saiyanmaster

saiyanmaster
  • Forum Member
  • 1 posts

can i please have one i realy wanna play minecraft

Tykenolm

Tykenolm
  • Forum Member
  • 32 posts

Same if anyone has one I'd love to take it. My little brother really wants to play minecraft with me, but I can't because I only have one account. If anyone could hook me up that would be amazing

Paronity

Paronity

• Forum Member

• 16,885 posts

can i please have one i realy wanna play minecraft

Do you really think someone that just signs up to a community JUST to ask for a minecraft account is going to give you one? You have got to be kidding me. Move along to another community. 

Same if anyone has one I'd love to take it. My little brother really wants to play minecraft with me, but I can't because I only have one account. If anyone could hook me up that would be amazing

I can only lend mine out on short terms because i have 4 kids whom all play with me, so I only offer it to people that want to try the game before they buy it, not long term. 

Tykenolm

Tykenolm
  • Forum Member
  • 32 posts

Do you really think someone that just signs up to a community JUST to ask for a minecraft account is going to give you one? You have got to be kidding me. Move along to another community. 

I can only lend mine out on short terms because i have 4 kids whom all play with me, so I only offer it to people that want to try the game before they buy it, not long term. 

It's so fun to play minecraft with kids haha, I ended up cracking an account though so it's fine. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users